Museums at Night
Friday 13th May 7pm - 9pm. Free entry.
Join us for a rare chance to go behind the scenes of the British Schools Museum and explore our collections up close.
- Take a tour around our stores - book here
- See experts in action and have a go at being a curator
- Discover the world's last remaining Monitorial Schoolroom
- Mystery object table
- Friday the 13th 'Dead Street' presentation
- Find out more about our award-winning volunteer team
- Have your say on the Museum's future
Refreshments available from cash bar.
The store tours will run at 7:30, 8:00 and 8:30pm and will last approximately 20 minutes.
To book a place in advance please visit our ticketing website
Please note that the stores are on the first floor and there is no step-free access.
Age 14+. Free admission.